- Following CDC guidelines, guests who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear a mask inside JBJ Soul Kitchen. If you are not fully vaccinated we ask that you continue to wear your mask unless you are seated at your table.
- For safety, JBJ Soul Kitchen Staff & Volunteers will continue to wear masks.
- Please wait to be seated by our host/hostess.
- Please maintain social distance when possible inside JBJ Soul Kitchen.
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick or have a sick family member at home.
- Please do not smoke. Smoking is prohibited both indoors and in our outdoor seating area.
- Please practice good hygiene – wash your hands/use sanitizer, avoid touching your face and cover your coughs and sneezes
Thank you for your adherence and patronage. Enjoy your meal!
Copyright © 2020
All Rights Reserved.